U.S Acer website say something is happening tomorrow april 7

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by seithkein, Apr 6, 2009.

1. seithkein

seithkein

Here is the link: us.acer.com . On the website is seems like maybe they will be releasing the new Acer Aspire One d250 and 531. What do you guys think. These models have already been released in Germany. Discuss.

seithkein, Apr 6, 2009
  2. seithkein

PeteyT

I think that is awsome, it seems to me that it is selling well. The Best Buy website doesn't list them having any in stores but then when you go to the stores they have them.

I think that net books are the way that a lot of companies will be going. I believe that Apple is coming out with one soon as well.

This new Aspire will not affect me per se, I am going to be purchasing one this week. And I need it this week. :)

PeteyT, Apr 6, 2009
  3. seithkein

JimK

Of course when Apple introduces theirs, Steve Jobs will say it's revolutionary and he'll charge $1,000 for the 2-year-old technology.

JimK, Apr 7, 2009
  4. seithkein

GvidoR

I've heard that Apple are going to release a netbook for around $500. I googled for images and it looks as weird as the Macbook wheel. :roll:

GvidoR, Apr 7, 2009
Ask a Question