Trade or Sell, Aspire one AOA 150-1570 1gb,160gig, Blue, NJ!

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by toxzic, Jan 9, 2009.

1. toxzic

toxzic

Hi, For christmas i received a aspire one, while its a nice portable laptop, its just to small for me, and i need somthing with a built in cd/dvdrw. I would like to trade if possible, or i would sell it, whatevers first or better deal. I would rather trade, but whatever! Let me start by saying this pc is roughly 18 days old, and was not open until jan 1st as i was on vacation. It has 1 gb of ram, 160gig hdd. Im currently dual booting xp and windows 7, both are working great. It is a very nice pc with no scratches or imperfections. I just would rather somthing alittle larger. Please only reply for trade with something equal, no old levino's or ibm's. Any info you need let me know. Thanks, Doug. :D

toxzic, Jan 9, 2009
  2. toxzic

toxzic

nobody wants it? not even 1 offer... unusual. Anyway, included in the sale will be a arial antenna kit i purchased, and an additional stick of 512 for the machine. also, it currently has xp, vista, and win 7 triple booting with ease. let me know what op sys you want an i'll remove the rest.

toxzic, Jan 16, 2009
  3. toxzic

wolfetl1000r

wolfetl1000r, Jan 17, 2009
  4. toxzic

jeremysdad

6 cell battery? I'll trade you my 3 cell, and give you 30 bucks. That's a good deal...

jeremysdad, Jan 17, 2009
  5. toxzic

toxzic

oddly this one came with a 3cell. alotta people are telling me its impossible, but i see tons of them on ebay, not refurbished, with the 3 cell and my hardware. anyway, the laptop is no longer for sale, thanks for the interest.

toxzic, Jan 17, 2009
Ask a Question