Touchpad is dead on my AA1 after installation!!!

Discussion in 'Linux' started by gerarddelafas, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gerarddelafas

gerarddelafas

All the things fully worked for 3 weeks (touchpad included) then a couple of day ago I started to have some problem with yum and then with the startup on the AA1.

My machine doesn't start correctly and freeze on startup menu so I boot from a USB Flash the a Pendrivelinux distro in order to get my data back before I reinstalled the linpus OS.

I started Pendrivelinux 2008 and my touchpad was not recognized. I thought that could be a problem of that version of Pendrivelinux so using only the keyboard I get alla data back and restart AA1. ;)

Then I try to reinstall linpus lite on AA1 but the touchpad is DEAD! :shock: In previous installations it always worked! What the hell!!?!?

I take a usb mouse from a friend and installed the linpus, then I wait for the startup of the system and ... the touchpad is still DEAD! :shock:
    I don't want to use a USB mouse, does anyone know what might be happened and how can I solve it? :cry:

gerarddelafas, Aug 12, 2008
  2. gerarddelafas

janss

One thread per issue is enough. This one looks like the main one?

Topic locked.

janss, Aug 12, 2008
Ask a Question