top features

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by cluckeyo, May 18, 2016.

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyo

I will soon be in the market for a new laptop. Though I am relying more and more on the internet and Google apps, I will still need a hard drive.I am not a gamer but I use programs like photoshop and html editor. I want to know the most important must have features that are out there these days, in a top quality, fast laptop. Thanks!

cluckeyo, May 18, 2016
  2. cluckeyo

sharatharadhya

These are the important things that are to be noted while investing on a Laptop. Choosing the right size for your Workload. For Video Editing, It is important to have a minimum of 15-inch Display for comfortable work, Buy an SSD Extra space can be added by using an External Hard drive. Choose the latest Sixth Generation Core i5 instead of previous Core i7 as your processor. Check to see if your laptop has Thunderbolt Port via USB C as this will help you add an external Graphics Card if you need it in the future. If you go for high resolution Display like 2K or 4K your battery will drain quickly. Wiser to go for 1080p with Touch. Also, Check for Webcam quality as some brands neglect this feature. Good Luck.

sharatharadhya, May 18, 2016
Ask a Question