tinyVISTA installment from USB 2gb?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by cirabisi2009, Jul 8, 2009.

1. cirabisi2009

cirabisi2009

i am new here so hello everyone. i have xp home, linux ubuntu 9.04 jaunty, and a frugal install of puppy linux. i was reading along in the forums and ran across tinyXP and then tinyVISTA. i want to put tiny vista on my AAO. my model is AOA 150 -1786 ZG5. i believe it was the first model acer came out with last year ( correct me if im wrong ) has 1.5gb ram. i took out the stock 512mb ram and replaced it with a 1gb stick. IF tinyVIStA isnt available through a usb installation, then i will go with tinyXP as rigt now i also have WINDoWS XP WOLF EDITION (on another computer ), an argentina edition free to everyone. the site is in all spanish but once the install is complete you can change the OS to english :) here is a link to that if you all are wondering what this wonderful thing is, i believe it is similar to tinyXP as it has alot of un-needed programs taken out. link removed . if i do go with tinyXP will it take everything off my current xp? i dont feel like backing up all my files. and if vista is available, is it possible to install vista with pre-existing xp and linux? thanks for any and all input, sorry this was such a long question? lol i need to work on paragraphs i know.

GREATLY APPRECIATED !

alex :)

cirabisi2009, Jul 8, 2009
Ask a Question