Timbuk2 netbook bag @ Dell.ca

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by gatkinson, Sep 2, 2008.

1. gatkinson

gatkinson

Long time lurker, first time poster....

i was looking for a bag for the aspire one and stumbled upon this...

Timbuk2 $29.99
    http://accessories.dell.com/sna/pro...tdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&cs=cadhs1&sku=A2000200

they have other colours too. i found it by going to dell.ca and performing a search under bag mini

note: dell deal of the day starts tomorrow so I am going to hold off to see if this comes up (by some fluke)

hope this helps!

gatkinson, Sep 2, 2008
  2. gatkinson

goalkeepr

goalkeepr, Sep 2, 2008
  3. gatkinson

Coelli

The zippered large pocket in the Timbuk2 small messenger bag fits the One (in a neoprene sleeve) perfectly, leaving a ton of room in the main compartment for anything else. :)

Coelli, Sep 6, 2008
  4. gatkinson

I literally just got my Timbuk2 Small Classic Messenger today. It never occurred to me to try the inner large pocket and you're right - a perfect fit! Totally stealth too; you'd never guess there was a laptop in there.

Oh, and the navy/slate/navy combination is a perfect match for the blue One. :)

karma, Sep 6, 2008
  5. gatkinson

dcxx20

Does it fit 6 cell AA1? Thanks.

dcxx20, Sep 6, 2008
  6. gatkinson

Coelli

Mine's a nice girly Blackberry/Plum/Lavender, but I'll be swapping out the manly blue for white or brown when it's available, anyway. ;) But yes, totally stealth, perfect fit. I just took it on a 4-day business trip and was really pleased overall with the way the bag/Acer combo worked out.

Staples has a two-compartment pencil bag right now in their school supplies for a few bucks. I keep the power brick in one side, and all of the other miscellaneous things (ear buds, flash drives, SDHC cards, adapters, etc) in the other. And still have a ton of room in the bag without the bag being too big itself. I'm sold. :)

Coelli, Sep 6, 2008
  7. gatkinson

Do you have a link to that item? Or the product SKU?

karma, Sep 6, 2008
  8. gatkinson

Coelli

Unfortunately I don't; I actually checked when I was posting, in an effort to provide it the first time. It might not be something they carry regularly, since it's the season for back to school; but I did see it at two of their stores before purchasing it.

-Coelli

Coelli, Sep 6, 2008
  9. gatkinson

Thanks for checking. I found this pencil pouch on the Staples site. Does it look like the one you're talking about?

karma, Sep 6, 2008
  10. gatkinson

Coelli

Sorry for disappearing - no, that' s not it. It's not flat; it's shaped more like a toiletries case than a pencil case, actually.

Coelli, Sep 13, 2008
Ask a Question