The Laptop Forums Pet Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PeterBroadway, Feb 26, 2019.

1. PeterBroadway

PeterBroadway

Hi, everyone! I've created this thread for us to share a few light-hearted conversations about our household pets, something to brighten up the day when the going gets "ruff." Let me start. I own a Pomeranian named Henry. Whenever I come home to this cuddly fella, I'm greeted with a happy lick on my feet and a friendly bark. I raised him since he was a pup. We usually play catch in our backyard during my days off (though we had to secure a wireless dog fence, just so he wouldn’t stray far from our yard, another way to keep him off our neighbor's yard too). Overall, he’s a very loyal companion. How about yours? What’s your pet story?

[​IMG]

PeterBroadway, Feb 26, 2019
    Ian likes this.
  2. PeterBroadway

SabrinaF

I've got a puppy. He is six months old and I picked him from the street when his mother had left him behind. There were four puppies. But unfortunately, I was able to take one puppy home. Because I cannot take care of all of them. I named his as Odie..because I love Odie character in the Garfield cartoon

SabrinaF, Sep 25, 2020
Ask a Question