The best movie you've watched ?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jamesbonner, Sep 21, 2015.

1. jamesbonner

jamesbonner

Hi guys,
    I'm sure that all of you watch movies in your free times, what was the best movie you've seen this year 2015 ?
    for me it was Focus where will smith is the main actor, what about you ?

jamesbonner, Sep 21, 2015
    Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  2. jamesbonner

IcyBC

This is a problem for me, as I don't usually watch any new movies until they are on CD or at second run theaters. I also have a love for classic movies, not so much for gory and violent movies at all.

My favorite of all time is Pride and Prejudice, Ip Man, and Paying Forward.

IcyBC, Sep 21, 2015
  3. jamesbonner

Sefie

@IcyBC try ''Popcorn'' time. I watch a lot of the latest movies over there, great quality as well. I just watched the Poltergeist film (remake) last week. Insidious 3 is already there as well. Plus films like the american sniper and so on. They also have some oldies there :) I've watched some Tim Burton movies over there several times already ;) I really recommend you to check that software, it's free and not illegal (or so I have heard). You can also watch the latest episodes of several american and British TV shows.

Sefie, Sep 25, 2015
    IcyBC likes this.
  4. jamesbonner

Sefie

I have watched several movies this year, it's hard to pick a favorite one though ;) I have really enjoyed watching Insidious 3, her, the theory of everything, gone girl, far from the madding crowd, etc. Those are the films I've enjoyed watching most this year :) Me and my mom both love watching movies. I've a thing for Swedish and Norwegian cinema

Sefie, Sep 25, 2015
  5. jamesbonner

Geozef

For me its HANCOCK black version of superman..... LOL

Geozef, Oct 9, 2015
  6. jamesbonner

thess

Insurgent was really good. It was a sequel to Divergent and I loved it.

thess, Oct 9, 2015
  7. jamesbonner

IcyBC

How did I miss this? Thank you for the suggestion and I am going to try Popcorn. I like to watch a bit of TV before bedtime to keep the chatter at bay in my mind and focus on just relaxing.

IcyBC, Jan 4, 2016
  8. jamesbonner

Sefie

@IcyBC You are welcome! I've found so many amazing TV shows over there! I really recommend it, but don't get scared about the VPN warning, been using it like that for a while and no problems so far.

Sefie, Jan 4, 2016
  9. jamesbonner

Krissttina Isobe

Being a romantic the movies of love and romance on Hallmark just does it for me. Hallmark had a marathon of romance movies, so I was a bit deliriously happy with it!

Krissttina Isobe, Feb 3, 2016
  10. jamesbonner

tomz10

I'd have to go with Black Mass, Bridges of Spies, The Martian and The revenant.

tomz10, Feb 24, 2016
  11. jamesbonner

Tshaka

The best movie I have ever watched is also my favorite movie of all-time, the 1980 film "Raging Bull". Martin Scorsese's epic biopic of boxer Jake LaMotta was a very groundbreaking film.

Tshaka, Jul 11, 2016
  12. jamesbonner

filmjunkie08

Movies for 2015? I guess that I would agree that The Martian was a good movie. I did not see the Revenant because of it's intensity and gore.

filmjunkie08, Jul 17, 2016
  13. jamesbonner

hades_leae

Sicario was a very good movie, it was about corruption somewhat. I love Emily Blunt, her acting was really good in this movie. I could watch it over and over because the story line was realistic, and many of the things that happened in the movie happen in real life. I'm glad that this movie came out, everyone should watch it.

There were so many scenes that were a shocker.

hades_leae, Jul 17, 2016
  14. jamesbonner

obliviousme

The Revenant is a great movie. Definitely one of my top favorites. The cinematography is beautiful and Leonardo's performance was superb, he truly earned that Oscar.

obliviousme, Jul 22, 2016
  15. jamesbonner

ad.mike2016

I would have to say in 2015 the best movie that I watched was Straight Outta Compton. I actually saw this movie in a movie theater. With prices the way they are I was not disappoint when I left as I am with other movies. I usually only see about 5 movies a year when they come due to the fact of ticket prices.

ad.mike2016, Aug 12, 2016
Ask a Question