Study Shows How Facebook Can Decide the Price of Your Home

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sefie, May 30, 2016.

1. Sefie

Sefie

Social networking platforms like Facebook can not only get you more likes, it can also influence the price of your home if you intend to sell one, say researchers.

House prices rise can spread through social networks like a virus and your Facebook friends can have too much of an influence on what one pays for a house.

According to researchers from the US National Bureau of Economic Research, people whose friends are experiencing house price rises were willing to pay more for a house.

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/social-netw...book-can-decide-the-price-of-your-home-843219

Sefie, May 30, 2016
  2. Sefie

IcyBC

Yikes! I can swear that it can be viral as it wants, but if I am buying house, I already had a set price in mind and won't be influenced by FaceBook or other things. This has to be for those that have money to burn uselessly and those that worship Facebook, LOL

IcyBC, Jun 1, 2016
Ask a Question