Still using Windows 7 a new SP1 Update Rollup is available

Discussion in 'Windows' started by something back, Aug 18, 2016.

1. something back

something back

something back, Aug 18, 2016
  2. something back

vinaya

I am still using Windows 7. I once used Windows 8 but after couple of months, I switched back to Windows 7. However, I am thinking to upgrade to Windows 10. Thanks for the link, I will check this out.

vinaya, Aug 22, 2016
  3. something back

Aree Wongwanlee

No, I am not using Windows 7 any more. I got my Windows 10 pre-installed with my new laptop and I find it's what I need to do what I want to do. Actually, I just need my laptop to play World of Warcraft. My son is still using Windows 7, the last I checked. I think I will let him know about this update, if he doesn't know already. Thank you for the heads up.

Aree Wongwanlee, Aug 22, 2016
  4. something back

Elektron

I am currently using Windows 7 Ultimate, but I was considering the idea of upgrading to Windows 10 just to see the changes and the big different between both OS, however, I will take a look at that update and see if it's compatible with my Windows 7 version, thank you for sharing the information.

Elektron, Aug 22, 2016
Ask a Question