Still having issues with the forum

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sefie, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Sefie

Sefie

Hi guys, I still have issues with the forum. I keep getting all sorts of errors, something about java. I took a screenshot of that, but can't locate it anywhere :( Anyways, when I try to check my alerts sometimes I get redirected to the index. When I finally get there, I try to click on my the messages but I get redirected to a blank page, or sometimes I am redirected back to the index. Sometimes I am not able to open said messages at all.

I've tried different computers and browsers, but the result it's the same! Oddly enough it seems this doesn't happen on mobile?

Sefie, Oct 15, 2015
  2. Sefie

something back

Remove the java script program, go to control panel, and choose remove from the add and remove
    program section.

If you don't have java program installed, then disable java script in the browser
    settings

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    something back, Oct 15, 2015
  3. Sefie

Sefie

Thanks a lot!!! I just disabled Java (Chrome), sadly I can't get rid of the thing because i need to run some programs (very important) with it. Crossing my fingers!!!!! I will let you know how it goes for me, so glad i finally got an answer to this query! Yaaaay!!!

Sefie, Oct 16, 2015
  4. Sefie

IcyBC

Sorry to hear that @Sefie as don't have any problems with the forum. Hopefully by disabled Java you won't run into this problem anymore.

IcyBC, Oct 16, 2015
  5. Sefie

Sefie

Sadly I had to enable it again because after that things didn't go so well, but i seems the forum is behaving really nicely to me today ;) Maybe it had a change of heart ;P So far it seems the forum is faster, but I still keep seeing the javascript errors pop up here and there from time to time. This time I had no issues getting to my notifications.

Sefie, Oct 17, 2015
Ask a Question