stardock claims better battery life windowblinds VS aero

Discussion in 'Windows' started by hansbehrends, Feb 5, 2009.

1. hansbehrends

hansbehrends

Has anyone installed objectdesktop on their one? (On Windows Vista).
    Stardock is claiming better battery life on the account of a better optimized windowblinds
    architecture in comparison to the stock Vista Aero scheme. Cna anyone confirm that...?
    Curious to see if it does help. I like Aero's effects, and if it could be done better, that's great.

Best regards,
    Hans

hansbehrends, Feb 5, 2009
  2. hansbehrends

Ranger Wolf

I haven't used that certain program, but i use their WindowsBlinds and ObjectDock. both work extremely well. everything is polished and works great. I'd suggest giving that objectdesktop a try and see what you think.

Ranger Wolf, Feb 5, 2009
  3. hansbehrends

HBH12

I have wincutomizer's $50.00 version for sale! lol... To answer your post, NO! they don't do anyting to the Batt... Windowblinds is nothing compare to aero, it's kind of "faky" looking but the themes are nice. I bought the full version when I was running XP on AA1. Now I have vista fully loaded and I'm only using ObjectDock on my desktop.

HBH12, Mar 1, 2009
Ask a Question