Speed up your browser

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by TylerH, Jul 2, 2014.

1. TylerH

rz3300

FastestFox huh? I am really wondering why I am not heard of this before, but I am very curious now and I could use all the help that I can get with the speed thing. I am hoping that it works, but I guess we shall wait and see. I have used some things like this in the past to varying degrees of success, so I am not really sure what to expect. Should be interesting, and thanks for sharing.

rz3300, Aug 26, 2016
  2. TylerH

vinaya

I am yet to use FastestFox, I read about FastestFox here, but forget to install on my browsers. FastestFox could be a good add ons for Firefox and Chrome browser, but I am not a fan of ads. If I have to use this add on I will have to find another ad on to block ads.

vinaya, Aug 29, 2016
  3. TylerH

Elektron

It sounds like one of those programs you download and then you have to download 3 more programs in order to install the one you're interested in. I have never trusted that kind of software because I never feel any difference or change on my browser, however, I could give it a try and see what's up with it.

Elektron, Aug 29, 2016
  4. TylerH

AntonioCalcano

I have used many browsers over the years, on my computer and on my tablet/phone. I'm talking about windows and android here and I think they've gotten better with each release that you don't really need any third party app/plug in to make them faster, what you need is your system to be clean and optimized and you'll notice that your browsing experience is fast regardless of your browser. I can recommend Firefox and Chrome on Android and Windows, and I also recommend Edge if you're running Windows 10, it's actually a pretty decent browser.

AntonioCalcano, Sep 18, 2016
  5. TylerH

cardinals27

Thanks for the information. I will consider using it since a lot of people say it works well. This is awesome if it does work.

cardinals27, Sep 18, 2016
  6. TylerH

Karen Gordon

I want to try the Palemoon browser since that is supposed to be a faster version of Firefox. I think reading comparisons of the different browsers and their speeds is a good thing to do. To get the browser that works the fastest is probably everybodies goal really.

Karen Gordon, Sep 18, 2016
Ask a Question