Source for ALL PARTS used in the One

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by ridestp, Sep 22, 2008.

1. ridestp

Source IT

Re: Source for ALL PARTS used in the One SPEACIAL OFFER

Hello All,
    Well we are one day early on the launch!!
    www.Sourceitstore.com is ready for use, please keep in mind that most of our product listings have yet to be up loaded but the Aspire one parts are there !!!

I have also created a free shipping coupon for the first 50 aspireoneuser.com members for free shipping within North America.
    I hope you will all visit the site, join the newsletter and send me your thoughts on the new look !!

Coupon Code: aspireoneuser.com

White 6 cell batteries are due off of back order some time next week !!!

Thanks

Kev-

Source IT, Nov 5, 2008
  2. ridestp

Mark Larson

Hi Kevin, great website. I wanted to be able to use the free shipping coupon but it seems you are out of stock on the black US keyboard (KB.INT00.513). Any idea when that'll be getting in stock and could I order it and get free shipping now/later?

Thanks. Sending you my email in PM.

Mark Larson, Nov 5, 2008
  3. ridestp

hmmwv

I'm visiting the AA1 parts page and the battery options seem to be very confusing. Is it possible to improve the titles for those parts by at least include their mAh and cell numbers?
    Thanks

hmmwv, Nov 5, 2008
  4. ridestp

chadster

just an update.. they have shipped the black 6 cell batteries!!! i'm recieving mine tomorrow!! i'm excited :D

chadster, Nov 6, 2008
  5. ridestp

Source IT

Hi All,
    Please don't hold me to this but word is that the White 6 Cell batteries are coming in tomorrow, and should be released for delivery by early next week.

www.sourceitstore.com Check it out if you haven't already !!

Source IT, Nov 6, 2008
  6. ridestp

ridestp

I got my six cell black battery in today!! Shipping was only, like, 2 days! If you haven't already, definitely check out the new store. It is worlds better than the old one, and a lot easier to navigate. Thanks Kevin!

ridestp, Nov 6, 2008
  7. ridestp

chadster

I got my 6cell battery to day too! its currently charging :lol: thanks Kevin!

chadster, Nov 7, 2008
  8. ridestp

soleblaze

Nice upgrade, should help a lot with figuring out what we should order.

soleblaze, Nov 7, 2008
  9. ridestp

rvbcrs

Hi Kevin,

Great website, I really like to order a HD bracket for my one and maybe another keyboard. I live in the Netherlands and when I want to purchase from you site the shipping costs arw $77!! Isn't there a cheaper way to ship something to the Netherlands? I often order stuff from China they send stuff for $3!

Thanks,

RvBCrS

rvbcrs, Nov 8, 2008
  10. ridestp

Guest Guest

Thanks, Kevin. Very helpful. I myself will keep it in mind for future use!

Guest, Nov 8, 2008
  11. ridestp

hmmwv

Is this the generic 4400mah 6-cell or the Acer brand 5200mah 6-cell? If the White Acer 5200mah 6-cell is in stock, can you point me to the right item on your site?

hmmwv, Nov 10, 2008
  12. ridestp

ryoo818

Just got my black Samsung 6-cell in the mail this past week. Took it with me on a trip to Tahoe/Mammoth. Over 5.5 hours watching movies w/ wifi off. Couldn't be happier!

Thanks, Kevin!

ryoo818, Nov 10, 2008
  13. ridestp

mike-fr

what would be the six cell battery part number on sourceitstore.com ?? want to order one right now :mrgreen:

mike-fr, Nov 11, 2008
  14. ridestp

jdev

I just got my 6 cell from Kevin as well. It gives me about 5.5 hours as well (playing music in XP's "presentation" mode with screen about 75% and wifi off).
    One thing I noticed though, according to 'Battery Eater' my battery is not 5200mAH, but 5424mAH. Is anybody else getting the same reading? I'm not complaining, I just wonder if there are variations from battery to battery or if the batteries are actually 5400, not 5200.

jdev, Nov 11, 2008
  15. ridestp

hmmwv

Which one did you order? It'd be great if you can provide the link, you can't really tell which one is which according to Kevin's product description on Sourceitstore site.

hmmwv, Nov 11, 2008
  16. ridestp

jdev

Its a black simplo/samsung

jdev, Nov 12, 2008
  17. ridestp

rogue9

I place an order for a replacement bezel for my One on Nov 20th and received the automated response for the order confirmation. Isent an email to [email protected] on the 20th asking about how to expedite the shipment....
    Long story short.... The sale is still pending and I have sent three additional emails asking for an update

Kevin needs to learn how to answer his email

I'm cancelling the order, stear clear of this website!!!!!

rogue9, Dec 8, 2008
  18. ridestp

simbeb

I haven't bothered reading the whole of this thread from start to finish and I am aware that my answer might be somewhere in there but: is there any way for a UK user to purchase AA1 parts? I went to the named website for a quote to buy a $17 bezel and I end up with $80 charges for taxes and shipping on top!

simbeb, Jan 22, 2009
  19. ridestp

TechnicianX

Ditto here, I also tried to get a bezel but was presented with a shipping charge of over $120 AUD to deliver to New Zealand.

I emailed months ago asking if there was an alternative available and nothing so far. Given up on this so I'm trying to see if I can source the part from Acer themselves.

TechnicianX, Jan 25, 2009
  20. ridestp

rgarjr

Haha, yeah those shipping charges are outrageous, considering you're getting like a 20-30 dollar part.

rgarjr, Jan 30, 2009
Ask a Question