SOS FOR AA1 (AA1 does not start up!)

Discussion in 'Windows' started by drrohit81, Dec 14, 2008.

1. drrohit81

drrohit81

Hi guys!
    i neeed your help urgently! I was watching you tube on it and suddenly the opera browser shut down. after that the computer hanged and i pressed the power button down to shut off my acer one cause the task manager was not responding. now hen i turn the power on it strangely keeps revolving in the windows XP start up page were the blue dots keeps moving from the left to right side of the windows xp logo!
    i tried switching off and trying again... but same thing!
    please help ASAP FOR AA1 :cry:

drrohit81, Dec 14, 2008
  2. drrohit81

Edge

Can you get into safe mode? It seems its the windows loading that fails and a system restore from safe mode might fix whatever went wrong.

Edge, Dec 14, 2008
  3. drrohit81

drrohit81

Thanks for your reply!
    Tried all the regular google helps....
    safe mode... took battery out everything.....
    nothing making it fly past the windows xp boot up screen!
    help :!:

drrohit81, Dec 14, 2008
  4. drrohit81

treker

You can try the emergency bios flash by macles. But if that fails, I suggest you get out your backup flashdrive and restore it if you have a backup. If not, well...

I use unetbootin and ping for backup/restore. Takes about 10min to completely put my AA1 back to the fully tweaked Windows XP with all my programs and files. Lots of guidance for these found on this forum. Good Luck.

treker, Dec 14, 2008
  5. drrohit81

Susieville

Can someone here tell me how to backup entire computer to flashdrive? I want to be prepared if this ever happens to be. Please give easy instructions (I'm blonde).
    Thanks! ;)

Susieville, Dec 23, 2008
Ask a Question