Sony External Hard Drive

Discussion in 'Storage' started by Sefie, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Sefie

Sefie

I'm thinking of buying an external hard drive, the other day I saw a Sony External hard drive and I thought it was cheap. I know Sony is a well known brand, but has anyone here ever tried the Sony external hard drives? How good are they? Are they reliable? Should I keep on searching?

Sefie, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Sefie

Sidewinderx3

Honestly, I've never heard of a Sony external harddrive. Of course I could be wrong and they might have produced something along those lines. From my experience, I'd recommend Western Digital, their warranty program is quite good and the performance is what you would expect. Alternatives include Seagate and Toshiba.

Sidewinderx3, Feb 25, 2014
  3. Sefie

Sefie

Thanks for the recommendations, I will look into this. The external hard drive was being sold for a very good price, but it seems Sony might not be a leading brand when it comes to external hard drives :( How expensive are the options you listed?

Sefie, Feb 28, 2014
Ask a Question