So, why Chrome?

Discussion in 'Chrome OS' started by artyarson, Apr 2, 2016.

1. artyarson

artyarson

Despite I'm used to browsing with Opera on my phone, I'm also a Chrome loyal user. I like the design and its simplicity. Google is my number one search engine.

And why you are using Chrome?

artyarson, Apr 2, 2016
    Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  2. artyarson

IcyBC

Chrome and Firefox were my favorite browsers before since I dislike IE. Chrome seems to be lighter and less problematic for me as Firefox acted up at times. Now, I am using Safari exclusively on my MacBook, but I did install Chrome too so when I need to use it, I would have it.

IcyBC, Apr 2, 2016
  3. artyarson

Sefie

Firefox started acting up right after flash was banned. I had Chrome installed because I used it for online banking, but once I realized Firefox wasn't going to normal I decided to make the switch. I haven't looked back ever since :) I love it, the pages never lags and they load so fast. Love it!

Sefie, Apr 2, 2016
  4. artyarson

Fermin420

I used to rely on firefox and chrome but most recently firefox started giving me all kind of problem, the one that affect me the worse is when opening multiple tabs, I just can't help to open at least 10 tabs real fast. While chrome eats up ram like crazy, it doesn't even lag but firefox on the other hand completely breaks. Chrome all the way.

Fermin420, Apr 2, 2016
  5. artyarson

rz3300

To be honest I really have no idea why Chrome is my default browser, and I think that like a lot of other things it just kind of happened. That said, though, I have had little issues with it and it has been reliable and good to me, so I have no reason to look for anything else. I used to use Opera a lot and that was nice, but then Chrome just seemed to take over for me.

rz3300, Apr 2, 2016
  6. artyarson

UpgradeMe

I was using Firefox for a very long time, but an update broke its function with animation and videos. I had to switch back to chrome, but I have had an overall better experience with it, so it was for the better. I do have to reset it after a few hours, but I don't think that is too much to ask.

UpgradeMe, Apr 3, 2016
  7. artyarson

Corzhens

Our home computer had said goodbye to IE a long time ago in favor of Firefox and Chrome. Our primary browser is Firefox which we use for emails and other business undertaking. We use Chrome for reading the newspaper and it was also for the purpose of social media. However, Chrome cannot access Facebook, it gives an error on the https protocol of Facebook, saying it is a bogus site. We have received so many suggestions on how to go around it but to no avail, until now Facebook is blocked in our Chrome.

Corzhens, Apr 3, 2016
  8. artyarson

spence88

1.) Internet Explorer is bad, very laggy and often crashes
    2.) Firefox is good
    3.) Chrome is better
    4.) Haven't tried the others, they seem to be on par with Chrome, but my personal preference goes to Chrome.
    The only downside I see with Chrome is that it's a memory hog. Aside from that, I have no other negative comments. The extensions are just priceless and too good to miss.

spence88, Apr 4, 2016
  9. artyarson

vinaya

Undoubtedly Google is number one search engine, however, I don't use Chrome. Since I use Android phone, I have Chrome by default. But I use UC Browser on my hand held device. On my Windows phone, I use Firefox.

vinaya, Apr 4, 2016
  10. artyarson

Dilof

Chrome is honestly the best browser for me. First of all, it looks good. The layout of Chrome makes it both appealing to the eyes and easy to navigate whilst not requiring a lot of clicks. Secondly, there seems to be a lot more support for the Chrome browser than there is for Firefox and Opera.

Sometimes I do switch between Chrome and Firefox, but my go to browser for now is definitely Chrome. As for my android, I also use chrome on that, and have never had to even question my usage of it nor have I had any problems with it.

Dilof, Apr 10, 2016
Ask a Question