So, how is Windows 10 better than 8.1?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by HornedDemoN, Dec 21, 2015.

1. HornedDemoN

HornedDemoN

I was enjoying Windows 8.1 and all of a sudden Microsoft came up with Windows 10. I have to say that Windows 10 hasn't given me any significant headaches as of yet, but I don't see any improvements, either, minus a few design changes. I honestly looked that deeply into it, as I'm a pretty casual user. To be honest, the boot time appears to be longer as well (might be wrong). So, please, someone enlighten me, what are some actual perks that Windows 10 has, that 8.1 does not?

HornedDemoN, Dec 21, 2015
  2. HornedDemoN

Sefie

Aw, so sorry to hear you decided to upgrade ti Windows 10. I also have Windows 8.1 and I decided to let this pass, I'll not be upgrading because well... I am used to this one :) I might end up using it later though... when I buy a new laptop, because to be honest Windows 10 doesn't sound like it has a lot to offer.

Sefie, Dec 21, 2015
  3. HornedDemoN

KimmyMarkks

I upgraded because I wasn't a fan of windows 8. The layout was the biggest factor for me. I have one older computer and upgrading to Windows 10 sped it up (at least it seems like it did).
    If you are happy with Windows 8, I'd stay just stick with it.

KimmyMarkks, Dec 21, 2015
  4. HornedDemoN

IcyBC

No one in my family has upgraded to Window 10 yet because they don't want to be bother with what already works out fine for them. When I still had my HP laptop, Window 8 was just good for me and I have no trouble at all. I wasn't going to upgrade to Window 10 either if my laptop didn't die.

IcyBC, Dec 22, 2015
Ask a Question