So am I the Only One who's put EAROS ( linux ) on the Acer ?

Discussion in 'Linux' started by kevingattaca, Jan 19, 2009.

1. kevingattaca

kevingattaca

kevingattaca, Jan 19, 2009
  2. kevingattaca

kevingattaca

( Cut and Pasted ) ;

[Max field length is unknown] Google

eAROS Screenshot

eAR OS is a state-of-the-art Operating System. It can run directly from a Live-CD and optionally be installed to a hard disk. That means you can try it out before you install it - for FREE!

eAR OS comes with the very advanced and beautifully simple to operate eAR Media Center.

Furthermore, eAR OS comes with the newest version of following applications: Wine for using Windows applications, Audacity Sound and Recording Editor, Audio CD extractor with FLAC and MP3 support, k3B CD- and DVD Burner, Kaffeine for DVB-S and DVB-T TV and DVD playback, VLC for Broadband TV, Exaile audio player, Firefox Webbrowser with mediaplayer connectivity, Thunderbird E-mail/News, Pidgin internet Messenger for MSN, F-Spot Photo Manager, GIMP Image Editor, auto-started Firewall and several utilities and accessories. With its package manager you can further install more than 15000 applications via the internet for FREE!

kevingattaca, Jan 19, 2009
  3. kevingattaca

doppler

I actually tried this awhile ago
    for me it was kind of buggy and i didnt have wireless

doppler, Jan 20, 2009
  4. kevingattaca

Ausweider

Looks like flavoured bubble gum... :) sorry for the troll post....

Ausweider, Jan 20, 2009
Ask a Question