Shock proof laptop

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by Corzhens, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Corzhens

rz3300

That is exciting to think about. I am always wondering what is next when it comes to mobiles, and it does kind of follow that they mirror what happens in the bigger laptops, although with that angle of being taken with people. It makes me curious to see where we will be in a couple of years here.

rz3300, Sep 21, 2016
  2. Corzhens

Aree Wongwanlee

You are right. A laptop is not a football. It meant to be used with care, not thrown around. Even if you carry it to work or to school every day, you carry it inside a bag. All laptop bags I have seen have a thick lining on the insides to cushion any accidental knocks.

Aree Wongwanlee, Sep 23, 2016
  3. Corzhens

SirJoe

These laptops were made for extreme conditions, such as mining or any extreme circumstances that a regular laptop wouldn't last a week. In a pampered environment the casing would last a lift time. There is no reason why you can't after a while upgrade your computer.

SirJoe, Sep 23, 2016
Ask a Question