SetFSB PLL ID Error?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by runtohell121, Jun 24, 2009.

1. runtohell121

runtohell121

I can't seem to get my Acer Aspire One 11.6" that I got from Costco to work with SetFSB. I'm using the Clock Generator ICS9LPRS365GLF... I keep on getting PLL ID Error when I press Get FSB

[​IMG]

runtohell121, Jun 24, 2009
  2. runtohell121

Felix[GER]

after messing around with SetFSB, i suddenly had the same Problem. My .89 version worked before and out of nowhere i got the same PLL error as you did. I downloaded a least 5 different versions of SetFSB and now it works again but with version .80. Don´t know why, but it works.
    I´d recommend you to search for every SetFSB version you can find on the internet, unzip, run and try "Get FSB" hopefully one will work.

Interesting to see that your Acer runs with 1333mhz out of the box! My was underclocked to 1.24ghz :evil: Do you have an other BIOS version? I have 3204.

Greetings from germany,
    Felix

Felix[GER], Jun 24, 2009
  3. runtohell121

runtohell121

I have no clue which BIOS i have, but I finally got the SetFSB to work using the .88 version..

runtohell121, Jun 24, 2009
  4. runtohell121

josh5183

Hey Everyone,

I think the problem lies with the machines themselves. I was having the same PLL ID error everytime I would try with any version using that PLL. Finally, after trying the same settings I had been trying with a different version, it started working. I tested with one of the later versions (that didn't work before) and it was now working as well.

A couple days ago, it stopped working. I closed the lid, opened (which resets the FSB), restarted and tried it again. Sure enough - it started working again and hasn't had an issue yet (knock on wood).

I couldn't begin to tell you what the underlying issue is, but it's annoying. I think that the internal LAN card drivers could partially be a culprit, but that's a "stabbing in the dark" guess.

-Josh

josh5183, Jun 24, 2009
Ask a Question