Samsung Laptop LCD Screen Replacement

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by NYJetfan, Jan 4, 2018.

1. NYJetfan

NYJetfan

Hey all - Hoping someone can help, trying to replace the LCD screen on my NP520U4C-A01UB. The screen in it is a LTN140AT21-804, however its cracked (can see the cracks) so needs to be replaced. I ordered a replacement screen and was sent a LTN140AR07-001 (and another screen I tried sent me an LTN140AT21-002). Anyway, when I connect either of the new screen up, the picture is horrible (not sure if graphic below worked - its part of the screen display with the replacement monitor).

Anyway, trying to determine if the problem is that the LCD screens the vendor claims are compatible, or if I possibly have a bad LCD cable from motherboard to the LCD screen. If I connect an external monitor to the VGA port, the output on the external monitor is clear/crisp as expected. Any ideas on what I need to restore this laptop back to usable status? Thanks!

upload_2018-1-4_10-25-11.png

[​IMG]

NYJetfan, Jan 4, 2018
Ask a Question