Rubber feet???

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by speekergeek, Jul 22, 2008.

1. speekergeek

speekergeek

I wish to have rubber feet so I can run faster and jump higher, maybe even enter the olympics.

Just kidding, but my A1 has a rubber foot that keeps falling off, i glue it and i glue it but it keeps falling off.

taking it apart often doesn't help, but still. any useful information out there? replacements?

thanx, mike

speekergeek, Jul 22, 2008
  2. speekergeek

Eduardo

I belive you have recently bought yours and depending on where you get it from, you could easily get another one in turn to solve out this annoying issue. I have not as yet heard anybody with this issue, thus I think you just got a bad attached rubber foot which might easily be solved with a replacement. I know, sounds crazy to replace the whole thing just for it, but you may have still the right without too many explanations.

Eduardo

Eduardo, Jul 23, 2008
  3. speekergeek

Sid

Think yourself lucky, if the rubber foot problem is as hard to fix as the ram is to install it could take years :lol:

Sid, Jul 23, 2008
  4. speekergeek

janss

The rubber feet are attached by two-sided tape.
    Sounds like the tape you have doesn't work well. Just put a new piece of tape in it and you're good to go.

After I installed the RAM upgrade, I had to replace the tapes cause the old ones didn't stick well anymore and now it's good as new.

janss, Jul 29, 2008
  5. speekergeek

Davidcowling

take the feet off, whip the ram in, then use some heavy solvents to stick it back on again.

Davidcowling, Jul 29, 2008
  6. speekergeek

Darren198712

do you know where I could get a replacement rubber feet from I have lost 1 of them :(

Darren198712, Jul 30, 2008
  7. speekergeek

Davidcowling

weirdly enough

www.rubberfeet.co.uk

if they dont have the one you're looking for, you can always cut some slightly larger ones down to size

Davidcowling, Jul 31, 2008
Ask a Question