Removing default games

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by DAK, Sep 3, 2008.

1. DAK

DAK

I'm just wondering if anyone has been able to remove the default games that come with the AAO linux version. The ltetris package is listed in the package manager, and that is removable; but has anyone been able to remove the others?

It may seem crazy, but the mahjong is a demo, and as such I'm assuming the others are as well, so I'd rather recover the HD space from the games I will likely never use if possible, and if I do decide to install other games I'll be installing F/OSS games instead, like they should have been in the first place.

Am I just blind in not seeing them in the package manager? Does anyone know where their location on the HDD is where they could perhaps just be removed and then drop the links from the homescreen?

Thanks alot.

DAK, Sep 3, 2008
  2. DAK

manus1605

Maybe it's like the Mail client which is under some special folder. Left my AA1 at home so can't check right now.
    Type "which AME" to find the location of the mail client and look for the games there. Something like /user/acer/ or similar.

manus1605, Sep 3, 2008
  3. DAK

macles

macles, Sep 3, 2008
Ask a Question