Recovery Freezes

Discussion in 'Linux' started by martin101, Jan 18, 2009.

1. martin101

martin101

Hello all, I've had my aspire one for about a week now, the first thing I did was install arch linux, but now I want to give the linpus linux ago but everything I try to restore, the install doesn't do anything after clicking the => contine button, the install does nothing and doesn't load limpus, I tried two ways, booting from an external usb dvd drive and installing directly from the recovery dvd and also creating a usb stick from another computer but both times the same thing happens. I would really like to restore this machine and it refuses to do anything, any help would be greatly appreciated, many thanks, Martin.

martin101, Jan 18, 2009
  2. martin101

Twistedmind

Same thing here, boot from ext DVD, enter Welcome screen, press Next -> freeze. Same if i use Recovery Flash. If anyone has a solution, please post.

Twistedmind, Jan 19, 2009
  3. martin101

ashragor

You must click with the button, not the touchpad, which does not work for tapig when installing.

ashragor, Jan 20, 2009
Ask a Question