recover battery to better status

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by steven.chien, Mar 21, 2009.

1. steven.chien

steven.chien

I am using aa1 Linux version with 3cells battery. I had obtained the info of the batter, the capacity of the battery is only 'Fair'. I have heard that there are software to recover the battery to a batter status, is there any software like this for Linpus? Also, how to keep the battery at peak condition?

Also, in the past, I fully charged the battery and I unplug it and store it with the notebook for a few days, later, when I used it, I found that the battery had 87%left, this time, I fully charged the battery, and put it inside the plastic bag that came with the battery from acer(the blue one), few days later, it use it again, the percentage left is 98%!, What is that bag, is that really just a plastic bag?

steven.chien, Mar 21, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. steven.chien

djeaux

My guess is that the bag has tiny polymeric pyramids that harness orgone energy to keep the battery topped up. In 15-20 years, bags will be advanced enough to recharge the battery, I'm sure. :lol:

djeaux, Mar 21, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. steven.chien

steven.chien

wow! that bag is really good for storing batteries! Can I buy any bag like this in the market?

steven.chien, Mar 22, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question