Reasonable Portable Headsets for Skype

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by info, Jan 11, 2009.

1. info

info

I haven't purchased a portable headset in a while and the ones I have are relatively large, nothing that fits comfortably into a jacket pocket. Can anyone recommend something that may have arrived recently (or that I might have missed) that is solid like the old Sony simple string headphones, yet has a microphone and is of a reasonable price? I realize that sometimes a sizable cash disbursement is necessary in this area so, even if they are not so cheap, please help me to make a wise purchase.

Thanks!

info, Jan 11, 2009
  2. info

Pete Ford

I bought a pair of Cyber Acoustics HS-600 neckphones with mike - about $20 from Walmart. They're small and light (but not the smallest I've seen) and they use the mike/headphone sockets (not USB). Works good for Skype.

Pete Ford, Jan 11, 2009
  3. info

info

Those look nice. I have a pair of Altec Lansings that are roughly of that size and have good quality sound but I was hoping for something a lot smaller. Something like an iPod headset with a mike for example that had extreme portability, yet decent quality for the size.

info, Jan 11, 2009
Ask a Question