Razer Blade laptop or Surface Book?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Ningck, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Ningck

Ningck

I’m thinking about purchasing a new laptop (I currently have a surface book 2). I really like my Surface Book 2 but it has some problems when gaming (gets really hot and loud). I was looking into gaming laptops and came across Razer Blade, which is considered one of the best gaming laptops out there. I really like how it’s not super big and thick like most gaming laptops (it looks like a “normal” laptop). Are there any disadvantages of the Razer Blade compared to the Surface Book? I’ve been using Microsoft products my whole life since I find them reliable and don’t really know too much about Razer. I don’t care about price too much (they are about the same anyways, the Razer Blade is even slightly cheaper).

I will be using the laptop for casual use (like browsing the internet, watching videos, etc) as well as gaming and coding.

Any other laptop recommendations would also be welcomed.

Ningck, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Ningck

madmaxnightrider

Razor Blade is a really really good laptop. I have researched many different Gaming Laptops & Razor Blade is a really cool laptop. I have not heard anything bad about the Razor Blade.

madmaxnightrider, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Ningck

Shweta Singh

If you like the Razer styling and materials though, it may be worth it for you. Or if you are not as budget sensitive, then sure- go for it. In my opinion though, it's not worth the extra cost. There is some good news to come out of this that I think Razer and I can agree on: gaming performance with this Blade 15 Advanced is good. It's one of the few laptops out there that pairs an RTX 3060 (a somewhat low-powered one, at that, with 85W maximum graphics power and 1,282MHz boost clock) and a QHD screen.

Shweta Singh, Feb 7, 2022
Ask a Question