Rattle inside AA1

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by AceRyan, Oct 15, 2008.

1. AceRyan

AceRyan

So, as I was moving my AA1 about today, I noticed a rattle from inside the case. Moving the AA1 around in a certain way will reproduce this, so there is for sure something moving around in there. Is it most probably a screw? How concerned about this should I be? What are the chances it could cause damage to some of the other internals? Basically, I am still in my grace period after my purchase, and I love this little bugger, so I'd hate to have to go thru a return or exchange, but I also dont want its life shortened b/c of some rogue material floating around inside. Any insight or advice wold be greatly appreciated.

TIA

AceRyan, Oct 15, 2008
  2. AceRyan

Darryl

The slide button on the front of the case that switches on the wifi rattles on mine. Make sure you check it :lol:

Darryl, Oct 15, 2008
  3. AceRyan

nchntr

My keyboard has some lose keys that rattle, sounds like..or maybe it is a screw loose inside.

nchntr, Oct 15, 2008
Ask a Question