rate the last movie you watched and where....??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by gurleenkaur, Oct 25, 2011.

1. gurleenkaur

gurleenkaur

rate the last movie you watched and where.???
    NOTICE: 1)rate it from 0 to 5 STARS...
    2)the place/theather/cinima you watched..??

my answer is the three musketeers..2stars..in big cinimas...

gurleenkaur, Oct 25, 2011
  2. gurleenkaur

kevin861

mine is the big magician,4 stars,and in a very big cinema.

kevin861, Jan 28, 2012
  3. gurleenkaur

WeDontSleep

The last movie I watched was Sunset Blvd. Watched it from the comfort of my home since I have it on DVD. I would give that movie a rating of 4.5 stars, because I really enjoyed it. The story was very interesting and the dialogue was well written. I suggest watching it if you're a fan of Noir type films.

WeDontSleep, Feb 22, 2014
  4. gurleenkaur

jackofroses

The last movie I watched was the Lego Movie. It was definitely really creative.

jackofroses, Feb 24, 2014
  5. gurleenkaur

Sefie

''Cold comes the night''. I watched this movie on the way to my country while I was sitting in a plane! I must say the feel was quite good, a bit predictable like most movies that belong to this genre, but it was actually quite good! Sadly I couldn't watch the entire film, because we landed just before that! I might watch it again just to watch the ending.

Sefie, Mar 5, 2014
  6. gurleenkaur

hispoiema

The last movie I went to see was "Saving Mr. Banks". It was at a theatre near my house and my husband and I walked there one night. It is about Walt Disney making the movie of Mary Poppins.
    My mom worked at Walt Disney studios and she said that the movie was very true to life for how she remembered working there around 1959.

hispoiema, Mar 12, 2014
  7. gurleenkaur

Charles Franklin

The last movie I watched was "Ride Along". I like Kevin Hart and Ice Cube, but I wasn't really in a movie model therefore my family tricked me into going. In either case, I give the movie 4 stars and I watched in AMC theaters

Charles Franklin, Mar 13, 2014
  8. gurleenkaur

mikelouis

Gravity and will give 5 stars. This movie is well crafted you can think this is the real thing. It is so scary if you imagine how they were travelling at all those great heights and their only transport back home was wrecked.

mikelouis, Mar 13, 2014
  9. gurleenkaur

Charles Franklin

nhi
    I have heard a lot of good things about that movie, but the commercials leave me stumped. Based on what you have written, it might be pretty interesting.

Charles Franklin, Mar 13, 2014
  10. gurleenkaur

hispoiema

I have been wondering about Gravity also. My daughter said it was good. I know it's not the same, but I have been waiting for it to come out on Netflix so I can see it. Whenever I see a movie advertised that I am interested in, I stick it in my que knowing I will most likely not get to the theatre to see it.

hispoiema, Mar 13, 2014
  11. gurleenkaur

Sefie

Don't get your hopes too high, I know most critics say this movie was awesome (I agree with some of their points), but this movie is really slow and at times is really boring. If you expect to see a lot action (which I did after watching the trailer) then you are up for a big surprise! Because the film is really slow. I think this film could have been even better... it was made so well, but it lacked something.

Sefie, Mar 16, 2014
Ask a Question