problem with certain internet sites.. ie facebook?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by babyxjayhawk, Aug 30, 2009.

1. babyxjayhawk

babyxjayhawk

I have an AO751h. It is a 250gb harddrive running Vista. I have encountered numerous problems surfing the web, but the biggest problem seems to be with facebook. It runs extremely slow, links often do not work (click on them and it says loading but never moves), can't use any apps, sometimes randomly goes to different pages on facebook that I had viewed earlier, etc. I have my facebook homepage bookmarked on my browser (I use firefox, btw), and sometimes when facebook starts acting up I go back to the homepage (...sometimes it fixes the problem, momentarily) and sometimes it works, but sometimes it goes back to a previously viewed page instead of my homepage? I'm not really sure how to explain it... just been having weird problems lately. It happens on other pages, but very rarely and never as strange as facebook.. and I have no idea what's wrong! Facebook seems to run a little better on Internet Explorer, but still not perfect... any ideas??? I have had plenty of other problems with my brand new netbook but this is one of the strangest.

babyxjayhawk, Aug 30, 2009
Ask a Question