Price Of GPUs In Your Country

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by Joel7050, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Joel7050

Joel7050

How much do the latest GPUs cost in your country? In my country, everything is imported by ship or plane from overseas and they are very expensive. It costs about 1000USD in my country, which is definitely not cheap. Do share your prices below!

Joel7050, Aug 7, 2016
  2. Joel7050

Corzhens

If you mean by GPU is the graphics card, well I don't think you can relate to the prices we have here. But I think that $1,000 tag price in your country is already exorbitant, oh my, that's even more expensive than the price of a laptop. Maybe the graphics card here can be for less than half of your price there, about $400 for the good ones that can process video editing for professional software.

Corzhens, Aug 9, 2016
  3. Joel7050

Joel7050

More expensive than a laptop? In my country a decent laptop with even just an i3 would cost way over a thousand dollars. An iMac (Not a Mac Pro), which is the really thin and not-so-powerful version, costs more than $4000... Here, no GPU costs below $400. And, I'm pretty sure it's the CPU and its many cores that process videos, which is why youtubers opt for an i7 instead of a higher gHz i5. GPU simply renders what to show on the screen when fed files and information.

Joel7050, Aug 13, 2016
Ask a Question