Pre-Ordered with J&R today (in the U.S.).

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by TheEminent1, Aug 4, 2008.

1. TheEminent1

TheEminent1

Good day all,
    I've pre-ordered the Acer Aspire One A150 (blue) through Jr.com for $399....not sure of a ship date
    but, glad to find the A150 and in blue (although I was hoping for Golden Brown).

TheEminent1, Aug 4, 2008
  2. TheEminent1

Sid

End of year for brown.

Sid, Aug 22, 2008
  3. TheEminent1

penandpaper

is Jr.com selling the A150s? i dont even see it on their website. not even an "out of stock" description.

penandpaper, Aug 26, 2008
  4. TheEminent1

dabono

They were last week. Apparently they sold out some time mid-week, and now it's completely disappeared from their site.

I'm hoping they still sell it. I want to talk to them about the $50 price drop that happened less than a week after I bought mine from Jr.com :(

dabono, Aug 27, 2008
  5. TheEminent1

dabono

I just talked to the J&R customer service rep today. Their website currently shows the A150 (120 GB version) for $369.99. (I'm not sure why it's not $349.99 like other retailers, but whatever).

J&R will price-match within 30 days of purchase. You can either get an immediate price match if their own price is lower, or they will research another retailer if you request.

If you ask to price match against another retailer, then there are a lot of conditions (they have to be an authorized dealer, has to be in stock, same model, same color, differences in tax and shipping are noted, etc.).

I just opted to get the $30 price match from J&R's price drop, rather than wait for (maybe) $20 extra. I guess if J&R drops the price again within the next 20 days or so, I can call up and match that as well. :lol:

dabono, Aug 28, 2008
Ask a Question