Portable laptop charger?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by PikachuIsCute, Jul 28, 2015.

1. PikachuIsCute

PikachuIsCute

Hi. I recently bought an Acer Aspire V Nitro (http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-Nitro-VN7-591G-76JG-B...) for college. I love the laptop so far, but it only gives me around two hours unplugged when I'm browsing the internet and such. Therefore, I want to invest in a portable laptop charger. Does anyone know of any that would work with my type of laptop? Thank you! :)

PikachuIsCute, Jul 28, 2015
  2. PikachuIsCute

IcyBC

Have you checked Amazon and eBay to see what is available? Usually Amazon would recommend those accessories with your order. Just check out those websites and once you nailed down what you want, read a few reviews.

I haven't used one, but I am sure someone will come along in this forum to suggest one for you. Meanwhile, check eBay and Amazon for price differences to compare.

IcyBC, Jul 29, 2015
  3. PikachuIsCute

jamesbonner

there is some batteries on ebay and amazon, it's kind of double battery in one, you can charge them both and use them unplugged, so if one battery works for 2 hours, that will takes 4 hours till it's done :)

jamesbonner, Sep 2, 2015
Ask a Question