Portable charging recommendations?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by UpgradeMe, Mar 24, 2016.

1. UpgradeMe

UpgradeMe

Does anybody have general recommendations for portable chargers, trusted companies etc? Solar flexibility would be cool too. I am still in the process of picking out my next laptop, so pretty much everything is welcome as a suggestion as I don't have a specific type of charger needed quite yet. I will be working while traveling quite a bit, so it helps. Thanks!

UpgradeMe, Mar 24, 2016
  2. UpgradeMe

Sefie

You don't have to get something very fancy to get the job done :) I found a portable charger at the Action for just a couple euros, it's been almost 2 years since that and the charger is working well. Plus the cable it came from is so useful... I connect it to the laptop and my mobile gets charged after a few minutes, like it would if connected to AC!

Sefie, Mar 24, 2016
  3. UpgradeMe

UpgradeMe

Oh ok, good to know then. I don't mind spending a bit more, especially if there's some solar support to keep me from being totally stranded in the event I need to get something done. Maybe recharge the charger with a solar charged charger? @_@

UpgradeMe, Mar 24, 2016
Ask a Question