PLZZZZZZZZZZ...I NEED AN IMMEDIATE HELP CONCERNING MY HDD

Discussion in 'Storage' started by mohammedhosen, Feb 6, 2010.

1. mohammedhosen

mohammedhosen

hello people.
    i got AA1(D150)...ihad a problem, which was diagnosed by my local acer retailer, as aHDD problem & A WINDOWS XP problem too !!!
    so ( as they said) they have replaced the HDD...BUT i still hear the idiot crackling noise out of the HDD when it works ( and it hanged-down AGAIN when trying to recover it back using my ACER E-RECOVERY CDs)
    ...WHAT SHALL I DO...AND SERIOUSLY i think they didn't replace my HDD , i think they just have reformatted it !!!!!
    ( the current HDD is SEAGATE MOMENTUS SATA 160 GB / ST9160310AS)
    ( by the way iam running UBUNTU NETBOOK REMIX 9.10 which installed smoothely ...but still face the same manifestation of damaged HDD as before except for rebooting )...

( ive found a web page showing HDD SOUNDS same as mine shows http://www.datacent.com/datarecovery/hd ... T9160310AS)

I ADORE MY AA1...SOME BODY HELP ME PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
    THNX ALOT....

mohammedhosen, Feb 6, 2010
  2. mohammedhosen

Gnimble

Re: PLZZZZZZZZZZ...I NEED AN IMMEDIATE HELP CONCERNING MY HD

If you think it is a hard drive problem, then I suggest getting a replacement drive. They are not very expensive but will give you peace of mind, in addition to fewer problems.

Good luck!
    Gnimble

Gnimble, Jun 10, 2010
Ask a Question