**Please** Tell me if this is what I need for my D150

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by Georgia, May 26, 2009.

1. Georgia

Georgia

Hi
    I posted a similar question last week without any replies- maybe it's the way I asked it.

I have a D150-1322 Acer Aspire One and hopefully upgrading to 2Gb but I don't know what to buy.

The existing memory's sticker says nt1gt64uh8c0fn 3c and I search it. Most of the pages are in asian characters but I also got these figures:

1 GB DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM 333 MHz

I assume I'll be looking for

2 GB DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM 333 MHz

So will something like this work:
    http://www.amazon.com/PNY-OPTIMA-PC2-53 ... 011&sr=1-2

or this

http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-VS2GSDS66 ... 011&sr=1-1

What are people upgrading with?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Georgia, May 26, 2009
  2. Georgia

skybluemet

Georgia, it sounds like you're having kind of a hard time with this. Instead of trying to randomly find the correct RAM at someplace like Amazon, please look at the RAM Compatibility List in this section of the forum. To make it easy on yourself, you'll see that, for example, there is RAM from Crucial in the list. Go to crucial.com. They even have two different ways to find exactly what you need. And the nice thing about the Compatibility List is it gives the part number. So, you can match up and see if what they are saying you need is correct with the part numbers on the Compatibility List. I hope that helps. I think it's much better than trying to do it randomly.

skybluemet, Jun 1, 2009
Ask a Question