Play.com

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by davidc, Oct 12, 2008.

1. davidc

davidc

Hi

Was just wondering if anyone in the uk had ordered their Acer one from Play.com ? If so what was the service like?

davidc, Oct 12, 2008
  2. davidc

melhiore

I ordered couple of other items from them. I believe AA1 will be the same - just item. I always had good service: no problems with order, no mistakes, quick delivery - all OK...

melhiore, Oct 12, 2008
  3. davidc

alastair

I ordered my EEE 701 and had excellent service from them and I am thinking of ordering my Acer from them, I use them regularly and they are very good and they still maintain a customer service line that is very helpful; leagues ahead of Amazon.co.uk.

Al

alastair, Oct 12, 2008
  4. davidc

GlenMH

Agreed - Play is a country mile ahead of Amazon in terms of service. Have used them lots for things like mobile phones, accessories etc and they have always been great.

Glen

GlenMH, Nov 9, 2008
  5. davidc

oaky

I use to use play.com all the time but this last year there service has become abysmal.
    I ordered some software from them and it sat in proeccessing order for 2 weeks even after ringing them twice about it. They told me it had been sent even though it still said processing. I finally got the item after 4 weeks. They wouldnt even let me cancel my order because it was in processing ! So i had to wait for delivery then send it back to them because by this time i had bought it from another company and got it the next day.
    This sort of thing has happened a few times this year and i have stopped using them now. I have heard of other people having the same problem.

oaky, Nov 19, 2008
Ask a Question