Perfect Fit Case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by picassolsus, Sep 11, 2008.

1. picassolsus

picassolsus

I've found what I feel to be the perfect size/fit case for the One. It may not fit your style/tastes, but it's certainly inexpensive. I found a Case Logic 7-9" Portable DVD player case on clearance at Best Buy for $6.99. the model is PDVK9. I can't find anymore at Best Buy, but Office Depot stocks them for $9.99. Here is a link:

http://www.officedepot.com/catalog/...l?jopa=null&norefinement=true&searchTxt=pdvk9

[​IMG]

Website says $19.99 but my store has them for $9.99. I'm sure you can find it elsewhere easily as well.

It has plenty room for the One in its slipcase, and room for the power block, wireless mouse, headphones, etc.

picassolsus, Sep 11, 2008
  2. picassolsus

maciek

looks nice but I do not F*** understand why its officially in us for $19.99 and on amazon uk its for £26... f*** outrageous...

maciek, Sep 11, 2008
  3. picassolsus

dementedlemur

I picked up this case when I got my one at Best Buy. They had the case, two headphones, cd/dvd case, and velcro cable wraps all for $8.99, marked $14.99 on the shelf.
    As the OP says it's the perfect fit for the one in its sleeve, ac adapter, headphones, and mouse. Looks like there's also enough room at the top to fit the one with the 6-cell battery. The only downside is that there is no easy way to add a top mounted shoulder strap to the case. It does have two rings attached to the bottom because it's made to be suspended between car seats for DVD player viewing.

dementedlemur, Sep 12, 2008
  4. picassolsus

picassolsus

Yeah, I entertained the idea of just using those two rings as shoulder strap mounts and letting it hang upside down but it started to frighteningly resemble a purse...at which point I quickly abandoned the idea. :oops:

picassolsus, Sep 12, 2008
  5. picassolsus

Spyder

I think I'm just going to bring my AAO into best buy or wal-mart (i.e. Hell) and test fit it into some cases. I'm sure BB will try to say I'm stealing my own property too.

I hate the concept of a "man bag," but I might have to settle for one.

Spyder, Sep 12, 2008
  6. picassolsus

Simply Xylem

I am using a neoprene portable DVD slip case from PC World to protect my AA1. Fits my small man bag or into my cabin luggage pocket. Also has a small pocket, presumably for DVD disks in which I have a dongle and bits of documentation.

Simply Xylem, Sep 18, 2008
  7. picassolsus

MikeParkes

They were £12.69 in a Staples I visited last weekend - bought the 10 inch version which was the same price as I wanted space to store an external device and its power supply as well.

MikeParkes, Sep 18, 2008
  8. picassolsus

jeepkj2005

Did this come with a shoulder strap

jeepkj2005, Sep 19, 2008
  9. picassolsus

bjlockie

"The only downside is that there is no easy way to add a top mounted shoulder strap to the case".

bjlockie, Apr 3, 2009
Ask a Question