PCVillage Downtown Toronto (Yonge/Bloor) -- 160 gig 6 cell

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Bamelin, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Bamelin

Bamelin

For any Canadians looking, PCVillage has the 160 gig 6 cell battery model in all colours (except saphire blue -- I bought the last one in that colour =D)

Cost was $439, but I talked them down to $420 CDN plus tax. There online site is here: http://www.pcvonline.com/productDetails ... rodID=7738

All the major retailers (downtown Toronto) have the 160 gig 3 cell battery model as well from what I've seen but no 6 cells. Staples has the 3 cell on sale for $379 CDN. The guys at Futureshop and BestBuy said they were selling like hotcakes.

6 cell was important to me, it took alot of searching to find a retail store that had the 6 cell version.

I suggest Canadians interested in buying one of these should do so soon. The loonie is plummeting and it's a very real possibility the next shipments will cost more rather than less to buy (assuming no price drops).

Bamelin, Oct 28, 2008
Ask a Question