PB dot s2 over aspire one 531!!

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by audiobull, Aug 29, 2010.

1. audiobull

audiobull

hi all
    after some research and liking the aspire one 531 but before i paid i done some research and found the packard bell dot s2 to be the same as the acer (not suprising as they own pb and the world) but pb has actually spent some time upgrading it compared to the acer. im not going to come here and start an arguement so will you pleeeaaasssseeeee pretty please accept me as one of your own?????? i wish i had an acer as the colours are better :?
    so big questions. im looking at hard candy's bubble case but they only do one for aspire one d250 at the moment. is the d250 similar to a 531 in size wise etc etc. the case actually clips onto the netbook itself. im comparing things to the 531 in the hope everything for that fits the dot s2 as there is zero and i mean zero out there for the dot s2 grrrr.
    again can i be accepted if i pretend i have a 531??? i wont mention pb again :lol:
    kind regards

audiobull, Aug 29, 2010
Ask a Question