Passwords

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Hobbo, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Hobbo

Hobbo

My laptop has stopped keeping me signed in, autofill setting is on so is manage passwords, save form entries and save cards. Cookies is set at Don't block cookies I only have to leave a webpage and then I have to sign back in even after ticking remember me. I am not too god with computers, hope someone can help Thanks.

Hobbo, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Hobbo

ADP IT Solutions

Hi Hobbo,

Check to see in your Privacy -> Clear Browser Settings is not set to clear browsing data on exit web browser.

Also this is a security concern. I would recommend that you set your saved password to none and your auto-fill data to none in your privacy settings. If someone does manage to gain access to your pc/laptop they will very easily get in to your web browser saved password and auto-fill data as well as your cookies.

I will recommend that if you haven’t already got Internet Security or password manager to please invest in this software and start using it. You should also use a password manager that will allow you to auto sign-in to your apps and websites, created long and complex passwords, it also notify you when passwords are week or need to be changed. Also you will be able to use the software on multiple devices.

Here are some links that will help you.
    Kaspersky Internet Security - https://www.kaspersky.co.uk/internet-security
    Kaspersky Password Manager - https://www.kaspersky.co.uk/password-manager

Let me know if this helps and if you have any further questions.
    ADP

ADP IT Solutions, Sep 21, 2020
Ask a Question