Panda Cloud Antivirus

Discussion in 'Windows' started by oltimer1940, Dec 3, 2009.

1. oltimer1940

oltimer1940

Just wondering if anyone has tried using this on a netbook. I currently use it on my desktop machines and like it since it doesn't leave a bunch of crap on my drives.

You can get it here - http://www.cloudantivirus.com/

oltimer1940, Dec 3, 2009
  2. oltimer1940

jrobertson

I currently use this on my netbook and laptop. I have had the AV pick up malicious software in the past, and both machines continue to run smoothly. I'd definitely recommend Panda Cloud, especially if you want to save system resources.

jrobertson, Dec 30, 2009
  3. oltimer1940

deadman

sure it is good AV i was previously using MacAfee which was pre installed and hogged my system a lot.I changed and panda is great very less system resources and it run fast.

deadman, Feb 15, 2010
  4. oltimer1940

Bramster

What does the word cloud stand for ?

How reliable is it while not being connected to the net for long periods ?

Bramster, Mar 15, 2010
  5. oltimer1940

deadman

cloud refers the most of work is done on servers on the web hence it does not take much resources like other AVs this makes it good for net books .U have heard of Google cloud OS something like that.apart from this it stores a signature file in the cache also so that if it is not connected to the web it can scan PC.but is best when u are connected ........

deadman, Mar 16, 2010
  6. oltimer1940

throitoutthewindow

Hi ..

Just loaded Panda Cloud Antivirus on my aspire one D250. Its runs perfectly. It didn't like McAfee or Microsoft's Security Essentials which made it impossible to get into Add or Remove Programs. Had to re-boot windows. Panda doesn't slow the system down its unobtrusive and you can just get on with what you want to do without bothering about what its up to!, Brilliant!

throitoutthewindow, Mar 31, 2010
  7. oltimer1940

KiNG

i actually just installed panda first onto a old xp pc last nite, its only 20mb resource. One thing though there is no manual update option, its just auto, but no biggy.

KiNG, Oct 26, 2010
  8. oltimer1940

Guest Guest

Although I still use Nod32 on my main pc, I install panda cloud on everything else. (I've completly abandoned AVG now)

Panda is perfect for my Acer One A150, nice and light, doesn't cause any problem or slowdown

I've also been installing Panda on other pcs. I put Panda on my parents pc because it doesn't ask any questions, just quietly does its job without confusing my mum.

I just hope Panda Cloud stays this way and doesn't start turning into bloatware like so many others have.

Guest, Jan 7, 2011
  9. oltimer1940

Bramster

What happens to your security level when you can not connect to the internet for a couple of weeks ? Is it down the drain ?

Bramster, Jan 7, 2011
  10. oltimer1940

Bramster

> I am also using this antivirus and it is very effective protection.

What do you mean by effective ?

Bramster, Jan 14, 2011
Ask a Question