Page Freezes Sometimes When I Click Scrollbar

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by steveK, Oct 19, 2008.

1. steveK

steveK

Sometimes,maybe nearly half the times I try clicking on the scrollbar .I just see the timer pop up to indicate the page is reloading. Obvious this is not a good thing so is there something I can do to prevent this?

steveK, Oct 19, 2008
  2. steveK

donec

One again if people want help it is always best to describe the hardware and the software that is causing the problem. There are so many OS's, kinds of software and version of hardware that it is impossible to know what to do without some detailed information on the problem.

donec, Oct 19, 2008
  3. steveK

steveK

sorry I am using XP,with 1 G RAM,and original BIOS which I have been meaning to upgrade,and may in fact be the culprit.

steveK, Oct 19, 2008
  4. steveK

steveK

well I hope someone can help with this one,since it has now become my number one problem to solve with my One. I am grateful to solve many other problems so far,several with some help from this forum,but this one is starting to really get on my nerves so any suggestions would be appreciated. What other info can I provide that would be most relevant to helping solving this problem?

steveK, Oct 19, 2008
Ask a Question