North Korea May Just Have Set Up Its Own Facebook: Report

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sefie, May 30, 2016.

1. Sefie

Sefie

Shortly after being spotted online, a clone of the Facebook social network apparently set up in North Korea has been hacked.

The website, StarCon, is modeled on the famous social network, but in its North Korean incarnation is known as "Best Korea's Social Network".

Like its multi-billion dollar cousin, according to RT online, the North Korean site allows people from anywhere to register on the website and then upload their profile picture, message friends and upload videos.

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/social-netw...st-have-set-up-its-own-facebook-report-843237

Sefie, May 30, 2016
  2. Sefie

IcyBC

I wonder if they will be sued by Facebook for cloning it!

For me, one Facebook account is enough :)

IcyBC, Jun 1, 2016
  3. Sefie

Sefie

Sadly everything in North Korea is such a mess and so chaotic. Even if Facebook sued them it would make no difference ;) I mean, look at how most of the world seem to be against that country, funny, because no government does a thing to help all those people living under a slavery condition. Weird world we are living in.

Sefie, Jun 1, 2016
Ask a Question