No sound!! My smartphone emits no sound!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sefie, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Sefie

Sefie

Hi guys! I'm a bit worried over here, you see, I was using my smartphone today with my earplugs connected to it. I was talking to a friend on Skype (calling), but I was also checking a game called ''Sims Free Play''.

Everything was going well until I unplugged the ear buds and the phone didn't make a sound! I then plugged them in again and I could hear everything.

Why is that? Will I need to use my earplugs all the time in order to hear phone? Because when they are not connected the phone doesn't emit any kind of sound :( I can't even hear my friend talking during a call. It's frustrating. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Sefie, Mar 6, 2014
  2. Sefie

Ian Administrator

Hi Sefie, this forum may not be the best place to ask - as although there is an android sub-category, it is aimed at Android for laptops. Perhaps someone here has an android related phone and they can offer some advice, but I'll move this to the off-topic forum as it's not really laptop related.

Ian, Mar 6, 2014
  3. Sefie

Sefie

Hi Ian! Sorry about that! I panicked for a bit because the phone was just working fine a few minutes earlier but it suddenly stopped emitting any sound. Fortunately everything was solved once I shut it down and turned it on. I have no idea what caused this issue, but I do now I'll be more careful with it now on :)

Sefie, Mar 7, 2014
Ask a Question