No disk then create a windows 8.1 installation disk usb or iso

Discussion in 'Windows' started by something back, Jun 21, 2015.

1. something back

something back

something back, Jun 21, 2015
  2. something back

LilAnn

I brought this up on another thread, but I can't get my older computer to read my windows 7 disc. It says there isn't a disc in there at all. I've tried other discs, new disc drive, and another windows7 disc. Nothing. If I use my mother in laws computer, can I put the information thats on the disc on a flash drive and download it that way, or will that not work any better?

LilAnn, Jun 30, 2015
  3. something back

jamesbonner

Is this a way to install windows 8 without using a CD ?? because my HP disk reader isn't working anymore and I'm stuck with my Windows 7, I can't update it to anything without CD, so if this works like that, Please let me know I wouldn't download it and put it in a flash disk and Install it !

jamesbonner, Jul 25, 2015
  4. something back

something back

You will have to have a genuine serial number for windows 8.

It's an extremely easy process, you need a 4gb flash drive, you download the file
    listed in the link above.

You only have to choose the language, 8.1 version you need, and either 64bit or 32bit version,
    finally where you want it to install to, you will have a choice to install. To a flash drive
    or a cd drive.

Choose flash drive.

The process will download the complete windows 8.1 operating system to the flash drive.
    When complete restart your machine and boot to flash drive,and install from there.

IF YOU HAVE A GENUINE WINDOWS 7 COPY
    WHY NOT WAIT UNTIL 29TH JULY, AND UPDATE TO WINDOWS 10 FOR FREE.

something back, Jul 25, 2015
Ask a Question