New to board hope I can be of some help!

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by SNOboy, Aug 9, 2008.

1. SNOboy

SNOboy

I have been lurking for a few days now and have made the purchase order and joined the board. I have done a few mods in my day and have many years experience in the windows/hardware sector. I have been a beta tester for ibm OS2 2.0 to e-comstation and microsoft since the conception of Win2k. I offer you as members my knowledge and hope that i can be of help to anyone having problems with windows or hardware. I have no desire or knowledge of nix type os's as i have been there done that command prompt stuff with dos and i won't go back in time.
    Ordered today Acer Aspire One Sapphire Blue/1.5gig/120gig sata/
    (mods to come touchscreen/bluetooth/internal 4 port usb hub/Novatel mc950D HSUPA usb)

Also i have bought over 600 bucks worth of stuff from fido99 on ebay and he is the real deal fast shipping good prices. 4 days from taiwan to ontario. He has the touchscreens with controller and 4 port usb hubs prewired for asus but easily converted to The ONE. SNO

SNOboy, Aug 9, 2008
  2. SNOboy

Beldar

Nice try. *lol*

Beldar, Aug 9, 2008
  3. SNOboy

SNOboy

hey no sales call or spam just honest report, I was initially leary of buying from taiwan I thought others might be too. SNO

SNOboy, Aug 9, 2008
  4. SNOboy

Beldar

Sure... :D

Beldar, Aug 9, 2008
  5. SNOboy

rory

why are people so sceptical?
    I'm glad someone can actuallly vouch for them, feedback is usually enough, but someone with a one who you can actually ask questions of is excellent.
    Rory

rory, Aug 9, 2008
  6. SNOboy

onemadscientist

Well, maybe you could be of some help. I'm wondering if three is some way to get rid of the xfce4 desktop, and use another? I have used KDE int he past, but don't know how to load it on here after downloading from the "add programs". I would rather have a more open desktop like that of KDE, Windows, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

onemadscientist, Aug 10, 2008
  7. SNOboy

ronmexico

Welcome aboard bro look forward to your keen eye and ear thanks
    P.S Ontario in the house T.O baby!!!!! And the Novatel Ovation works top notch high speed on the fly :lol:

ronmexico, Aug 10, 2008
Ask a Question