New Driver inc Launch Manager available.

Discussion in 'Windows' started by moondevil, Feb 18, 2009.

1. moondevil

moondevil

All,

The European acer website support.acer-euro.com has got the new D150 drivers on. As the D150 is functionaly the same as our lovely A150, I thought I'd try the new LaunchManager. Guess what? It works! Install it using Vista compatability mode and run as Administrator.

New funky volume graphics, brightness works as does mute. I'm going to try the webcam ones next, will let you know how I get on.
    :D

moondevil, Feb 18, 2009
  2. moondevil

moondevil

CCD_Liteon drivers work too!

moondevil, Feb 18, 2009
  3. moondevil

melhiore

Installed, tested.

Just to let you know. Uninstall previous version before installing new one. Otherwise system will not allow you to overwrite some files. It happened to me. After manual uninstall everything went well and I'm happy user of new, fancy LaunchManager... :)

Thanks for info...

melhiore, Feb 18, 2009
  4. moondevil

Nemix

Thanks. ;)

Edit:

Anyone get the Intel Matrix Storage driver to work on XP with Aspire One 150?

I think Acer needs to enable AHCI in the BIOS for Aspire One 150's for this to install/work...

Nemix, Feb 19, 2009
  5. moondevil

silentkv

Does it affect the sound and what version is it? I know a version of Launch Manager I was using was messing up my sound (crakly). The version I have now is okay, it does everything else but doesn't control the volume :(

silentkv, Feb 20, 2009
  6. moondevil

GvidoR

GvidoR, Feb 20, 2009
  7. moondevil

silentkv

This is the same version I already had - 2.0.06. Still doesn't control the volume.

silentkv, Feb 21, 2009
  8. moondevil

melhiore

Try to reinstall this software completely - uninstall, delete everything "Launch Manager" related from from Program Files, restart AA1 and run Setup again. I have this version and volume control is OK...

melhiore, Feb 21, 2009
  9. moondevil

silentkv

I had to some Windows7 reinstalls because of some BSODs but I don't even think I'll bother installing Launch Manager this time. The functions still work, they just don't show any display onscreen. It's also one less process.

silentkv, Feb 24, 2009
  10. moondevil

gAbS

I figured out this one just now... you do have to uninstall first the LM software, then you have to install the latest Realtek High Definition Audio drivers (I just downloaded it from the Realtek website). Once the Realtek drivers have been installed, that's when you install the LM software.

Hope this works for you as it did for me.

gAbS, Oct 27, 2009
Ask a Question