new 7200 mAh won't fully charge

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by adgud, Sep 24, 2009.

1. adgud

adgud

greets,

my problem is following - i bought a 7200 mAh battery for my aao150 (1gb ram/8gb ssd) and yesterday got it from postman, put it into - charged to 78%. fine, i was using it for a few hours (with breaks) and as it got to 9% i decided to plug it in (for the first time). after some time, i noticed that the battery light is blinking slowly instead of being on all the time. i checked the battery level, and it was only like 63%. battery info tool told me that the battery is connected to ac, but not charging. after hot swapping (bat removed and put back while aao was on) it got to 65% and stopped charging again.

i'm not going to hot swap it every 10mins, i'd like the battery to fully charge w/o me interrupting ;/ i've read some pages with notes regarding bios, however mine is 3310 (this one was loaded by the service guys when it was being repaired after blank screen of death).
    is there any way to fix it, or should i send it back?

thanks in advance,
    a.

adgud, Sep 24, 2009
Ask a Question